Wednesday, October 24, 2012

No Bake Cookies

So I was dying for something sweet. I wanted something rich, something I could have a bite of and be satisfied :)

No-Bake Cookies:
Ingredients:
1/3 cup honey (you can probably reduce the amount of honey even more)
1 1/2 Tbsp. cocoa
1/3 cup coconut oil
1/3 cup almond butter
1 tsp. vanilla
2 cups dried, unsweetened coconut

 Put honey, cocoa, and coconut oil (or butter) in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, then bring mixture to a boil. Boil for 1 minute and immediately remove from heat. Stir in the almond butter and vanilla until it is incorporated, then stir in coconut. Place in fridge until mixture is more mold-able, remove, role into balls, place on wax paper, and return them in the fridge in a storage container for noms for the whole week (or in my case, a week and a half) I think I my add dark chocolate chips next time. MMM...

No comments:

Post a Comment